The aim of the game – is to make a combination of 5 cards better than dealer has. There is a deck including 52 cards without jokers. Range of cards: Bull – Cowboy – Queen – Jack – 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2. In case of “Straight” the Bull can be counted both as high or minor card.
To start the game gamblers make a bet on the “ANTE” field. The dealer hands round two cards face down to each gambler and himself. Then he deals round 5 common cards (on flop). The last three cards are dealt round face up.
If You decide not to continue the game put cards on the table not opening them and say “FOLD”. Dealer takes the cards, “ANTE” bet loses. If You think that combination can become better, You can open the forth card on the flop for one “ANTE”. After that you make one of the following decisions:
- To make “fold”.
- To continue the game. In such case the combination is defined as combination of five cards chosen of seven cards (two of yourself and five cards on the flop).
- To exchange one or two of your cards paying one “ANTE”.
When all the gamblers have made a decision, dealer opens the fifth card on the flop and his own cards, then announces the combination which appeared on the “bank”. If dealer has one of the following poker combinations, where the lowest combination is pair of two, he compares in turn his combination with gambler’s combination.
To define the winner, it is ought to determine “combination” as high five-card enrolment, chosen from seven cards: two of yourself and five on the flop. Moreover, two left cards are not taken into account at any cases.
Combinations lower than dealer has considered being lost. Dealer pays for high combinations concerning following rules: “BET” is paid according to payouts table and “ANTE” in the ratio 1:1. If five-card enrolments are identical (only suits differ), it is considered to be “STAY”. Thereby “ANTE” and ”BET” are not paid and not taken away. You can play “exposure” only on one box. “Dark” game is forbidden.
|Four of a kind||15:1|
|Three of a kind||2:1|
|Pair of twos||1:1|
If there are no available boxes on the table or the gambler does not want to play on individual box, he can make a bet on the box of another gambler if he is not against. The amount of bets cannot be more than three on one box. Each bet must be not lower than minimal table bet. All the decisions are made by the box owner. The rest gamblers on this box must follow these decisions. The first gambler who made the bet on the box is the “owner” of this box.
Disputable poker situations
- If the gambler sloughed as “dark” but declares that he had a combination, no claim admitted and slough cards are not returned back to the box. Stickman takes the bets and the cards.
- If the stickman broke the cards hand sequence (gave somebody extra card, gave lower amount of cards, gave cards on empty box, do not gave cards on gambling box, etc.), cards hand stops and stickman reinstate the right sequence of cards exit. After that the hand and the game continuous as usual. It is forbidden for the gamblers to touch the cards in such situation. If this claim is not followed, the game stops, stickman takes the cards from all boxes, the gamblers’ bets are not moved, cards separation is carried out, then the new game starts.
- If it is impossible to reinstate the right sequence of cards exit, stickman take the cards away from all the boxes, the gamblers bets are not moved and the new game starts.
- If the stickman opened one of the first four cards (two of himself and two on the flop), the re-handing of cards starts.
- If dealer while opening the sixth card opens the seventh card instead of it, the game continues as usual.
- If the stickman opened his cards earlier than the other gamblers made their decisions, it is forbidden for gamblers to change their decision on boxes where they had already done it. Other gamblers can close their boxes or make a Fold.
- If the stickman incorrectly announced the gambler’s bet or his own, he corrects a mistake.
- If the stickman incorrectly paid the box, he corrects a mistake (in case of short payment).
- Change of deck can be done by Gaming Manager in between games apart from gamblers wish.
– Cards must be within of dealer eyeshot at any time; it is forbidden to take cards away from the table at any cases.
– Gamblers cannot exchange with information about cards.
– Upturned dealer’s card is the cause to make a redeal.
– The redeal happens when if just one of the gamblers got incorrect amount of cards.
– Redeal is not the reason for “ANTE” payout.
– Credit and cash bets are not accepted.