Gambling is very popular kind of entertainment and many people enjoy gambling. Most people who gamble don’t have a problem, but some lose control of their gambling and for some people gambling can change from entertainment and pleasure and become an issue. When that happens, gambling can play too big a role in a person’s life.
That is why we find some facts about excessive gambling. If you find some of these facts you have a gambling problem.
- Always thinking about gambling
- Lying about gambling
- Feeling bad after you gamble, but not quitting
- Gambling with money you need for other things
- Gamble even when you don’t have the money.
- Have trouble controlling your gambling.
- The subject gambles to improve mood or escape problems.
If You would like to have a good time please follow the rules:
Before beginning game:
- You should be understand that it is only your decision to start the game
- And please understand how much money You can spend
You should never start a game, if:
- You have not yet reached adulthood.
- You understand that you a reliant person
- You are in alcohol or narcotic intoxication.
- You are chase losses.
We wish you to make gambling your favorite pastime. Good luck! If you feel your gambling activities have gone too far, please contact Gamblers Anonymous and find help.